If a card has become unreadable, DO NOT format the card if there is data on the card you wish to recover. If corrupt data has been written to a card, it still may be possible to retrieve data/images from the card.
In many occasions it is possible to use Data Recovery software to recover images or data from a memory card/USB Flash Drive that is no longer readable.
- We have used "Photorescue" from Datarescue.
- Available from: www.datarescue.com/photorescue
This information has been given in good faith and without any liability
- There is a demo version for download that will show you if it can recover your images before you need to purchase the software.
- Do a web search for "photo recovery software" and see what is available
- If you have an INTEGRAL card please contact us using our web form