CARDS - My device does not recognise my Integral memory card. What is wrong?
- Make sure the memory card is not inserted upside down, this is a very common issue with memory cards in mobile phone handsets.
- Try rebooting/switching on your device with the memory card already inserted.
- Is your device SDHC / miniSDHC / microSDHC compatible? - many cameras, PDA's, mobile phone handsets and built-in card readers (on a PC) produced before Summer 2007 will not work with SDHC memory cards.
- Check the switch on the side of the memory card is not set to the "lock" position. If the memory card is locked; move the switch to the unlock position and then try again
- If you have a SDXC card you must use a compatible SDXC device. To use on a PC you will require a compatible device and a compatible operating system. Please click here to see our guide
- Try another memory card